How does exercise affect a pityriasis rosea rash?

Going out for a jog, playing tennis, or getting any other kind of vigorous exercise may aggravate a pityriasis rosea rash. The patch of pink skin may become more obvious and if you're experiencing itchiness, the itch may worsen. Your doctor may suggest that you avoid strenuous activities until the rash goes away.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

The Potential Health Risks of Atopic Dermatitis
Atopic dermatitis, also referred to as AD, is a chronic condition known for causing dry, irritated, itchy patches on the skin. It affects between 10 a...
What are common skin problems for a woman in her 30s?
Ironically, this has become the pimples-and-wrinkles decade for many women. Stress, overwork, pregna...
What’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and Growths
What’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and Growths
From acne to hives, get the lowdown on your peskiest skin issues. 
What Can I Do About My Stretch Marks?
What Can I Do About My Stretch Marks?