How should I take care of my face if I have dry skin?

Howard L. Brooks, MD
Dermatology
If you have dry skin, the best way to take care of it is to clean and moisturize with products that have ceramides. In this video, dermatologist Howard Brooks, MD, explains the best way to take care of dry skin -- including tips for the shower. 

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Atopic Dermatitis: Questions for Your Pediatrician
Atopic dermatitis is a common condition that affects millions of people. Most people with atopic dermatitis first experience symptoms as children, typ...
Are dermatofibromas dangerous?
Dermatofibromas are almost always harmless. The most serious symptom is minor itching. In some c...
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
Dry temperatures, chemicals and other atopic dermatitis triggers to avoid.
How Are Skin Tags Removed?
How Are Skin Tags Removed?