How are bumps on the hairline treated?

Heather Kerr
Fitness

You may need to be a bit more specific; sometimes bumps along the hairline could mean several things. It could possibly mean that your skin is dry and using a good moisturizer in combination to increasing your water intake would decrease the problem.  However, without asking more questions or seeing the bumps themselves this may be something that your doctor would have more answers to. 

You may want to begin journaling the breakouts of the bumps to determine if you are experiencing an allergy.  This journal would also be a handy tool while speaking with your doctor, to determine the cause.   Skin and nutrition do go hand and hand and with proper nutrition and a well hydrated body you may find that the bumps decrease naturally.      

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

The Potential Health Risks of Atopic Dermatitis
Atopic dermatitis, also referred to as AD, is a chronic condition known for causing dry, irritated, itchy patches on the skin. It affects between 10 a...
How should I cleanse my skin if I have seborrheic keratoses?
Seborrheic keratoses symptoms include rough bumps that may itch. Seborrheic keratoses may cause ...
What’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and Growths
What’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and Growths
From acne to hives, get the lowdown on your peskiest skin issues. 
What Can I Do About My Stretch Marks?
What Can I Do About My Stretch Marks?