Will my hidradenitis suppurativa spread to other areas of my body?

Hidradenitis suppurativa is a chronic condition, so it often has many recurrences. Sometimes, the condition may stay isolated to one part of the body and symptoms may remain mild. In other cases, it will occur in other areas of the body and get worse as times goes on.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Why Should I See a Dermatologist for Hidradenitis Suppurativa?
Dermatologists are skin specialists and experts in inflammatory skin conditions. In this video, dermatologist Michelle Henry, MD, shares the benefits ...
How is Bio-MapleTM used to treat skin?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
Bio-Maple™ is a natural physiological humectant/moisturizer that includes mono- and polysaccha...
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
Dry temperatures, chemicals and other atopic dermatitis triggers to avoid.
How Is Rosacea Related to Digestive Health?