Do those fancy creams actually help remove my crow's feet?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

It's highly unlikely that an over-the-counter cream will permanently erase crow's feet, but a good cream or moisturizer can help mask them if you use it regularly. At the very least, these products can restore some moisture to your skin and help diminish the look of crow's feet.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis: Understanding Severity
Atopic dermatitis is a skin condition that affects people of all ages, and is fairly common among children and teenagers. The majority of people who h...
How should I cleanse my skin if I have a Spitz nevus?
If you have a Spitz nevus, talk to your dermatologist about the best way to wash your skin. He o...
What’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and Growths
What’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and Growths
From acne to hives, get the lowdown on your peskiest skin issues. 
How Is Rosacea Treated?
How Is Rosacea Treated?