Is there a cure for degenerative spinal diseases?

There is no single cure for degenerative spinal diseases. Each person experiences pain differently, and treatment programs must be tailored to meet your individual needs. While there is no single cure, there are effective treatment options, ranging from medication and physical therapy to epidural steroid injections and surgery. For many people, conservative treatment plans - modified activities, exercises to strengthen muscles, and pain medication - successfully relieves pain symptoms. If you suffer from a degenerative spinal disease, your doctor can help you develop the best treatment plan tailored to the type and severity of your condition.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Ask the Experts: Hereditary Angioedema Prevention
Hereditary angioedema (HAE) is a rare genetic condition characterized by episodes of severe swelling. In this video, Dr. Mehmet Oz discusses the tellt...
What are the symptoms of a hemangioma?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
The symptoms of a hemangioma depend on the location of the benign tumor. Most are endothelial prolif...
What’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and Growths
What’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and Growths
From acne to hives, get the lowdown on your peskiest skin issues. 
What Aggravates Rosacea?
What Aggravates Rosacea?