What might cause red bumps to my eyelid after wearing eyeshadow?

Something is causing an allergic reaction or contact dermatitis. Switch brands, preferably to a hypoallergenic preparation. If this fails, go to an allergist, or give up that type of makeup.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis: Understanding Severity
Atopic dermatitis is a skin condition that affects people of all ages, and is fairly common among children and teenagers. The majority of people who h...
How should I cleanse my skin if I have melasma?
If you have melasma, a condition that causes brown patches of skin, often on the face, the most impo...
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
Dry temperatures, chemicals and other atopic dermatitis triggers to avoid.
How Is Rosacea Treated?
How Is Rosacea Treated?