Can a cause be found for most cases of chronic hives?

Believe it or not, only a small portion of people with chronic hives are able to determine its cause. Chronic hives are those that last six weeks or longer. If you break out in hives, it is important to try to find the cause to prevent further outbreaks.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Atopic Dermatitis: Questions for Your Pediatrician
Atopic dermatitis is a common condition that affects millions of people. Most people with atopic dermatitis first experience symptoms as children, typ...
If I have a skin problem, can I use an exfoliant?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
If you have eczema, stay away from abrasive exfoliants and any kind of acid. They can make the probl...
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
Get to the root of common skin disorders, including triggers, treatment and more. 
How Is Rosacea Related to Digestive Health?