How is Bio-MapleTM used to treat skin?

Ben Kaminsky
Dermatology
Bio-Maple™ is a natural physiological humectant/moisturizer that includes mono- and polysaccharides, amino acids, polyphenols, malic acid, isoflavones, and minerals (calcium, potassium and phosphorous), among other plant growth substances. Bio-Maple™ is non-toxic and contains a mixture of water-attracting molecules, nutrients, naturally occurring AHA, anti-wrinkle anti-oxidants, and moisturizing anti-aging amino acid peptides.
Beyond Botox: 7 Strategies for Sexy, Ageless Skin Without Needles or Surgery

Sexy and ageless skin is possible for a woman at any age--and she doesn't have to resort to invasive treatments like Botox to get it-as long as she cares for her skin properly, says Ben Kaminsky,...

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Ask the Experts: Hereditary Angioedema Risks and Causes
Hereditary angioedima (HAE) is a rare condition that causes attacks of severe swelling. In this video, Dr. Darria Long-Gillespie, Senior Vice Presiden...
What should I know about treatments with the drug psoralen?
Psoralen is a type of medication that is used to treat certain skin disorders, including vitilig...
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
Get to the root of common skin disorders, including triggers, treatment and more. 
How Can Exfoliating My Skin Keep It Healthy?