What natural sun spot remedies can I try?

Lemon juice applied twice a day is a common home remedy. But be extra careful when in the sun: The lemon juice will make your skin more sensitive to UV exposure, so remember to cover up and don't forget to apply plenty of sunscreen. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing to safeguard your skin from the sun's harmful rays.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders Basics

Why do I get sun spots?
Jordana Gilman, MDJordana Gilman, MD
Sun spots are often called age spots, but you don't have to be old to get them, says dermatologi...
Why is melasma so common during pregnancy?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Also known as the "mask of pregnancy," melasma in pregnant woman is called chloasma. When a woman is...
Are there alternative treatments for phimosis?
In children with phimosis, the primary alternative treatment is simply to do nothing. The foreskin n...
Why Do I Get Sun Spots?
Why Do I Get Sun Spots?