What natural sun spot remedies can I try?

Lemon juice applied twice a day is a common home remedy. But be extra careful when in the sun: The lemon juice will make your skin more sensitive to UV exposure, so remember to cover up and don't forget to apply plenty of sunscreen. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing to safeguard your skin from the sun's harmful rays.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders Basics

Can vitiligo be prevented?
Since the cause of vitiligo is not well understood, it is difficult to know whether vitiligo can be ...
How can I prevent blackheads, whiteheads and milia?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
All three of these pore-blocking problems can be kept in check with regular exfoliation and the use ...
What are common skin infections in children?
Here's a quick reference guide to skin infections common in children:Eczema, infant -- rash on face ...
Why Do I Get Sun Spots?
Why Do I Get Sun Spots?