Are there any ways to get rid of stretch marks?

I'm sorry to say that it doesn't appear that any topical treatments can eliminate stretch marks. A lot of damage takes place when the dermis tears and irritation ensues. There is some evidence, however, that daily massage may help prevent marks in the first place, so ask your mate to give regular rubs to the most common places where stretch marks appear—your abdomen, thighs, and breasts (we're guessing he won't mind a bit). Using cocoa butter or vitamin E as the massage cream has been reported anecdotally to help, but the research is limited.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders Basics

Are there alternative treatments for phimosis?
In children with phimosis, the primary alternative treatment is simply to do nothing. The foreskin n...
How do I care for someone after surgery for phimosis?
Circumcision can be a traumatic experience, involving bleeding, pain, weeks of recovery time, and ri...
What are common skin infections in children?
Here's a quick reference guide to skin infections common in children:Eczema, infant -- rash on face ...
Why Do I Get Sun Spots?
Why Do I Get Sun Spots?