How can I get rid of red spots on my face?

The Vbeam ($500) is today’s standard laser treatment for red spots on the face, says L’Oreal Paris Consulting Dermatologist, Gervaise Gerstner, MD.

Additionally, holding a cold compress on the affected area can minimize the look of broken blood vessels; make sure cold packs are always wrapped in a paper towel or thin cloth so that you don’t risk freezer-burning skin with direct contact.

“Applying any face cream that has a high content of niacinamide, vitamin C or K before bed will help, as will changing your diet to provide more of these vitamins,” David Bank, MD, president of the New York State Society for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, told us.

Continue Learning about Skin Discoloration

Why does my skin look spotty after acne?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
The type of skin discoloration following acne or skin trauma, like a wound, is called post-inflammat...
How can I get rid of skin discoloration after acne?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Consistent, daily (not just when you remember!) use of treatment products is key to scoring visible ...
How Can I Reduce the Appearance of Brown Spots On My Skin?
How Can I Treat Brown Spots Myself?
How Can I Treat Brown Spots Myself?