The outermost layers of skin do tend to absorb water during bathing. However, water also quickly evaporates from the skin after bathing, if it is not sealed in. Using a cleanser that contains lipids, emollients or fatty acids can help prevent this evaporation of moisture.
- Q What is hand hygiene?
- Q How should I wash my hands?
- Q How can I clean my face without making it dry?
- Q What type of washcloth do I need to use for my skin?
- Q Should I change my cleanser depending on the season?
- Q What's the best amount of time to spend in the shower?