The outermost layers of skin do tend to absorb water during bathing. However, water also quickly evaporates from the skin after bathing, if it is not sealed in. Using a cleanser that contains lipids, emollients or fatty acids can help prevent this evaporation of moisture.
- Q What's the correct procedure for washing your hands?
- Q How do power facial cleansers help my skin look younger?
- Q Do I really need a cleanser to wash my skin, or can water do the trick?
- Q How will I know if my skin is clean but not dry?
- Q Which exfoliating method should I use?
- Q What is mechanical exfoliation?