If I have normal type skin, how often should I wash my face?

Unless you have oily skin, you should not wash your face more than once a day with a mild cleanser. You want your face to be clean, but you do not want to get rid of your skin's natural moisture.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing

What's the difference between physical and chemical exfoliation?
Staness JonekosStaness Jonekos
There are three different exfoliating methods. Manual (physical) exfoliation is moved across your sk...
What is hand hygiene?
Keeping hands clean through improved hand hygiene is one of the most important steps we can take...
Does skin absorb water during bathing?
The outermost layers of skin do tend to absorb water during bathing. However, water also quickly eva...
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?