If I have normal type skin, how often should I wash my face?

Unless you have oily skin, you should not wash your face more than once a day with a mild cleanser. You want your face to be clean, but you do not want to get rid of your skin's natural moisture.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing

How do power facial cleansers help my skin look younger?
Debra Jaliman, MDDebra Jaliman, MD
Power facial cleansers can help you look younger by increasing exfoliation and gently removing more ...
How should I cleanse my skin in the winter?
Humidity is typically lower in the winter, which can make skin dry and brittle. Following a few ...
What's the best shower temperature?
A hot shower may be tempting, but warm water is better for healthy skin. If the water is too hot, it...
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?