Do I really need a cleanser to wash my skin, or can water do the trick?

While scrubbing with a wet washcloth may appear to clean the skin, there are oils and impurities that do not dissolve in water. Cleansers are designed to break down those oils into elements that can be easily removed by water.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing

What's the best way to keep my hands clean?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
What’s the best way to keep our hands clean and free from disease-spreading germs? Just washing ...
How should I use a power facial cleanser?
Try using a power cleanser three to four times per week. Make sure the device is charged, and ap...
Why should I use a specialized cleanser?
If you use a harsh cleanser, you could be stripping your face of necessary oils that help protect yo...
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?