What kind of formula should I use for problem skin?

The kind of cleanser you should use depends on your skin care needs. People with acne-prone skin should look for a mild cleanser that is non-comedogenic (won't clog pores). People with skin that's showing signs of aging should find products that contain moisturizers (as skin gets drier with age) or gentle exfoliants (that will remove dead cells from the skin's surface to reveal the fresher, younger skin underneath). Those with dry skin should look for mild, moisturizing cleansers that help to keep skin hydrated and prevent stripping.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing

Should I change my cleanser depending on the season?
Depending on your skin type, it may be a wise idea to use different cleansers in the summer and wint...
What's the best way to keep my hands clean?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
What’s the best way to keep our hands clean and free from disease-spreading germs? Just washing ...
What ingredients should I avoid in a skin cream?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
When choosing a skin cream, you should look for one that is fragrance free. Scented lotions are more...
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?