How often should I wash my face?

In general, you can wash your face up to two times a day, but the actual number depends on your skin type and what suits it best.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing

Skin Cleansing

Skin Cleansing

When it comes to cleansing your skin, not all parts of your body are created equal. Your face needs different care than your feet. Depending on your skin type and even the time of year, you may need a different body or facial clea...

anser to remove dirt and prevent breakouts. Find out how to choose a skin cleanser that removes excess oil while preserving the skin's delicate pH balance and natural moisturizers. Learn the best ways to cleanse your skin, from bar soaps to exfoliaters, with expert advice from Sharecare.