How should I cleanse my skin in the summer?

Good skin care is important all year round. Because you perspire more in the summer, it may be necessary to wash your face and skin more than usual. Perspiration can worsen certain skin problems, such as acne. Wash your face and skin at least twice a day, and always after perspiring heavily. Use a non-abrasive, alcohol-free cleanser. 

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing

What is the most common gluten-free skin cleanser?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Soap is the most common gluten-free skin cleanser, which makes sense, considering that soap is, by f...
What is mechanical exfoliation?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
As old school as it sounds, this method involves physically scrubbing the dead skin off your face. T...
What temperature of water should I use to wash my face?
Using warm water is best. Extremely hot water can dry out your skin. 
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?