How should I cleanse my skin in the summer?

Good skin care is important all year round. Because you perspire more in the summer, it may be necessary to wash your face and skin more than usual. Perspiration can worsen certain skin problems, such as acne. Wash your face and skin at least twice a day, and always after perspiring heavily. Use a non-abrasive, alcohol-free cleanser. 

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing

What kind of soap should I use to wash infected skin?
If your skin is infected, see your dermatologist, and ask about the best way to wash your skin. ...
Can using a towel damage my skin?
Using a towel in a rubbing motion can dry out skin by scrubbing away the protective outer layer of d...
How does body wash remove dirt from my skin?
Body washes contain liquid surfactant ingredients that enable water to wash away the oil and dir...
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?