Do genetically customized skin cleansers really work?

The jury's still out on whether getting a DNA test is a foolproof way to get the right cleanser for your skin. While manufacturers claim that their techniques let them customize the right product for each customer, dermatologists and other experts have called those claims into question.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing

What type of washcloth do I need to use for my skin?
The type of washcloth you use may matter less than how often you change washcloths. Using a clea...
What’s the most effective way to wash after sweating?
Most people don't need any special method of washing their skin after sweating. Simply taking a ...
What's the difference between physical and chemical exfoliation?
Staness JonekosStaness Jonekos
There are three different exfoliating methods. Manual (physical) exfoliation is moved across your sk...
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?