What kind of facial cleanser should I use if I have normal skin?

A mild cleanser is all you need if you have normal skin, as it will help to clean your skin without removing too much of its natural moisture.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing

Can using a towel damage my skin?
Using a towel in a rubbing motion can dry out skin by scrubbing away the protective outer layer of d...
How can I clean my face without making it dry?
Take warm, not hot, showers and use a gentle soap or cleanser (my faves: Dove, Purpose, Cetaphil). Y...
What should I do when there is no water available to wash my hands?
Clean running water and soap are preferred since not all bacteria and viruses can be killed by a...
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?