Should I change how I cleanse my skin when it gets dry?

When your skin gets dry in the winter, how should you change your cleansing routine?

Watch the video to learn more from Dr. Oz about how you should change your cleansing routine when your skin gets dry.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing

Is taking long, hot baths or showers a good idea in the winter?
When it's cold out, you might be tempted to relax in a hot bath, but this can cause irritated skin h...
How can facial cleansers be bad for the environment?
Chemicals found in some facial cleansers, such as phthalates, make their way down the drain once you...
Do I really need a cleanser to wash my skin, or can water do the trick?
While scrubbing with a wet washcloth may appear to clean the skin, there are oils and impurities tha...
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?