Can using a towel damage my skin?

Using a towel in a rubbing motion can dry out skin by scrubbing away the protective outer layer of dead skin cells. It's much better for you to use a soft towel to gently pat yourself dry or you can allow your skin to air dry.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing

What is hand hygiene?
Keeping hands clean through improved hand hygiene is one of the most important steps we can take...
How often should I clean my skin in order to maintain good skin health?
More is not necessarily better when it comes to cleansing and skin health. Once or twice a day is en...
How often should I wash my face?
In general, you can wash your face up to two times a day, but the actual number depends on your skin...
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?