Why should I consider switching from soap to another cleanser?

True soap can strip the skin of a lot of its natural oil and moisture, but many cleansers are considered non-soap products and include moisturizing ingredients. No one wants oily skin, but some moisture is essential, and dry skin can lead to premature signs of aging.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing Soaps

You Don’t Need Antibacterial Soaps to Keep Your Hands Clean
Think antibacterial hand soap is the best way to lather up? You might want to think again—especially since handwashing is a key way to protect yoursel...
Can soap change the pH balance of my skin?
Some soaps and beauty bars can change the pH of the surface of your skin, making it more alkalin...
Is it ok to use soap to wash your face?
Traditional soaps can contain harsh ingredients that strip your skin of its natural moisture. If you...
What kind of soap works best for dry skin?
Traditional soap can be harsh and can strip skin of essential oils and further aggravate dry skin. F...