Why should I consider switching from soap to another cleanser?

True soap can strip the skin of a lot of its natural oil and moisture, but many cleansers are considered non-soap products and include moisturizing ingredients. No one wants oily skin, but some moisture is essential, and dry skin can lead to premature signs of aging.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing Soaps

FDA Bans Antibacterial Soaps
FDA Bans Antibacterial Soaps
Think antibacterial hand soap is the best way to suds up? You may want to think again. Nineteen ingredients in over-the-counter antibacterial soaps, i...
Can soaps cause my skin to itch?
Soaps can cause your skin to itch. Using a very strong soap can cause your skin to react to the ...
Why is washing with soap and water better than using hand sanitizer?
The debate on hand sanitizers versus hand washing is over. To keep nasty infections away, save money...
Does soap contain lye?
Most products marketed as soaps today contain synthetic detergent cleansers. In the past, soap w...