What should my body soap do?

Body soap should cleanse your body by removing dirt and excess oil that can contribute to body odors. However, soap shouldn't remove so much oil that it dries your skin out. Some formulations even work to moisturize your skin.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing Soaps

You Don’t Need Antibacterial Soaps to Keep Your Hands Clean
Think antibacterial hand soap is the best way to lather up? You might want to think again—especially since handwashing is a key way to protect yoursel...
Are there chemicals in soap that make it foam?
There are specific chemicals in soap that act as foaming agents and help it to later. These include ...
What ingredients are used as fragrance in soap?
Personal care companies are secretive about their recipes, because it's part of what makes them uniq...
Can soap change the pH balance of my skin?
Some soaps and beauty bars can change the pH of the surface of your skin, making it more alkalin...