Why can't I use one soap for everything?

There are soaps that clean your body, face and hair, but they tend to be harsh and can dry out your skin. If you have sensitive or acne-prone skin, three-in-one cleansers probably aren't a good choice for you.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing Soaps

You Don’t Need Antibacterial Soaps to Keep Your Hands Clean
Think antibacterial hand soap is the best way to lather up? You might want to think again—especially since handwashing is a key way to protect yoursel...
What should my body soap do?
Body soap should cleanse your body by removing dirt and excess oil that can contribute to body odors...
What is soap?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Soap is a salt of a fatty acid, made from vegetable oils or butters (such as palm or coconut) or ani...
What is an antibacterial soap?
Antibacterial soap is a personal hygiene product that may help reduce bacteria levels on the ski...