When would I use a face cleansing wipe?

They can come in handy if you need a midday refresher to get rid of excess oil, want to wipe off makeup before a workout, or need to wash your face before bed but aren't feeling up to going through your whole skin care routine. The wet wipes are also helpful when you're in a situation where you don't have access to water but still want to keep your face clean.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing Products

What is a pH balanced skin care product?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
The product is compatible with the neutral pH of the skin, so it won't react with it adversely. Some...
How should I use a hand sanitizer?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Here's how to wash your hands using a hand-rub product: Use a product that contains at least 60% a...
How does sodium tallowate clean your skin?
Sodium tallowate is a surfactant, which helps water to remove oil and dirt from the skin. Sodium tal...
What Should I Keep in Mind When Using aPower Facial Cleanser?