When would I use a face cleansing wipe?

They can come in handy if you need a midday refresher to get rid of excess oil, want to wipe off makeup before a workout, or need to wash your face before bed but aren't feeling up to going through your whole skin care routine. The wet wipes are also helpful when you're in a situation where you don't have access to water but still want to keep your face clean.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing Products

What are woven face cloths?
Woven face cloths consist of a blend of polyester, rayon, cotton and cellulose fibers. These cloths ...
Do I need different products for both my oily skin and dry skin?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
You are actually quite lucky if you have this kind of complexion, because it's resilient. You can us...
What is sodium cocoate made from?
As its name suggests, sodium cocoate is derived from coconut oil. It is essentially the salt (sodium...
What Should I Keep in Mind When Using aPower Facial Cleanser?