Sodium tallowate is a true soap created when the fatty acid from animal tissue is combined with some type of lye, usually sodium hydroxide. The resulting soap is often used as an ingredient in skin cleanser.
- Q Is it possible to use too much hand sanitizer?
- Q How does sodium tallowate clean your skin?
- Q How can I make a homemade skin cleanser?
- Q What types of ingredients are found in moisturizing body washes?
- Q What types of face cleansing wipes are available?
- Q How do skin care products affect the skin barrier?