Sodium tallowate is a true soap created when the fatty acid from animal tissue is combined with some type of lye, usually sodium hydroxide. The resulting soap is often used as an ingredient in skin cleanser.
- Q Are there differences in the type of cloth used in face cleansing wipes?
- Q Are expensive face creams worth the money?
- Q What are woven face cloths?
- Q Should I choose a facial cleanser with extras like vitamins?
- Q Are there any soaps that don't have animal byproducts in them?
- Q Do organic cleansers and moisturizers irritate the skin?