Sodium tallowate is a true soap created when the fatty acid from animal tissue is combined with some type of lye, usually sodium hydroxide. The resulting soap is often used as an ingredient in skin cleanser.
- Q If my skin cleanser leaves my face feeling tight, what should I do?
- Q What types of face cleansing wipes are available?
- Q What types of ingredients are found in moisturizing body washes?
- Q Do I need different products for both my oily skin and dry skin?
- Q Are expensive skin creams worth the price?
- Q What are the most common cleansing ingredients?