Sodium tallowate is a true soap created when the fatty acid from animal tissue is combined with some type of lye, usually sodium hydroxide. The resulting soap is often used as an ingredient in skin cleanser.
- Q What is sodium isethionate?
- Q How do cleansers made with syndets affect my skin?
- Q What is the best product to use to clean your hands?
- Q How does sodium tallowate clean your skin?
- Q How does a cleanser containing glycolic acid or benzoyl peroxide work?
- Q Do I have to buy an expensive makeup remover for my sensitive skin?