Sodium tallowate is a true soap created when the fatty acid from animal tissue is combined with some type of lye, usually sodium hydroxide. The resulting soap is often used as an ingredient in skin cleanser.
- Q What makes a cleanser "mild"?
- Q What is sodium stearate?
- Q How can I make a homemade skin cleanser?
- Q What kinds of mild cleansing products are available?
- Q What are the best cleansing products for avoiding dry skin?
- Q Can I use a makeup remover with alcohol or anti-aging ingredients?