Sodium tallowate is a true soap created when the fatty acid from animal tissue is combined with some type of lye, usually sodium hydroxide. The resulting soap is often used as an ingredient in skin cleanser.
- Q Why use a mild skin cleanser instead of traditional soap?
- Q Should I use body wash or bar soap to cleanse my body?
- Q What information can I get from the label on a cosmetic?
- Q What is sodium cocoate made from?
- Q How do body washes moisturize your skin?
- Q How should I use a hand sanitizer?