Sodium tallowate is a true soap created when the fatty acid from animal tissue is combined with some type of lye, usually sodium hydroxide. The resulting soap is often used as an ingredient in skin cleanser.
- Q Why is gluten in skin cleansers and soaps?
- Q How are skin cleanser ingredient lists and packing labels regulated?
- Q How does using a mild cleanser help skin stay healthy?
- Q What is a pH balanced skin care product?
- Q Are antibacterial soaps superior to regular soaps?
- Q What is sodium cocoate made from?