Sodium tallowate is a true soap created when the fatty acid from animal tissue is combined with some type of lye, usually sodium hydroxide. The resulting soap is often used as an ingredient in skin cleanser.
- Q What is sodium isethionate used for?
- Q What kinds of mild cleansing products are available?
- Q Should I choose a facial cleanser with extras like vitamins?
- Q Are there differences in the type of cloth used in face cleansing wipes?
- Q Which cleansing ingredients can dry and irritate my skin?
- Q What types of ingredients are found in moisturizing body washes?