Sodium tallowate is a true soap created when the fatty acid from animal tissue is combined with some type of lye, usually sodium hydroxide. The resulting soap is often used as an ingredient in skin cleanser.
- Q What kinds of mild cleansing products are available?
- Q Is there a difference between body wash and facial cleanser?
- Q Is there a danger to skin in using gluten containing products?
- Q What is sodium stearate?
- Q Why can certain cleansers cause itchiness?
- Q Why is gluten in skin cleansers and soaps?