Sodium tallowate is a true soap created when the fatty acid from animal tissue is combined with some type of lye, usually sodium hydroxide. The resulting soap is often used as an ingredient in skin cleanser.
- Q How do lipids in skin cleansers improve skin hydration?
- Q How do moisturizing cleansers work?
- Q How does sodium stearate clean my skin?
- Q Why should I use a moisturizing cleanser?
- Q How do lubricants, moisturizers and repairing products differ?
- Q What is a soap-free skin care product?