Sodium tallowate is a true soap created when the fatty acid from animal tissue is combined with some type of lye, usually sodium hydroxide. The resulting soap is often used as an ingredient in skin cleanser.
- Q What kinds of mild cleansing products are available?
- Q Do I have to buy an expensive makeup remover for my sensitive skin?
- Q What ingredients should not be in my facial cleanser?
- Q How should I use a hand sanitizer?
- Q How does sodium stearate clean my skin?
- Q What are woven face cloths?