So, whether it’s gel or foam in a pump dispenser, squeeze bottle, or spray, instant hand sanitizer is great to have on hand for times when it is needed. However, you shouldn’t feel compelled to use it every time you walk past someone on the other side of the street. If you’ve been holding the hand rail at a movie theater and you’re getting ready to grab some popcorn, you may want to sanitize. But you probably don’t need it after every trip down the aisle in the grocery store. When you come home, wash your hands with soap and water and you’ll be as good as new.
- Q How does sodium stearate clean my skin?
- Q What are woven face cloths?
- Q Do I need different products for both my oily skin and dry skin?
- Q How do moisturizing cleansers work?
- Q Who should use separate moisturizer for their eyes?
- Q Why should cosmetics ingredients be stable?