What does it mean if a cleanser is marked "for children?"

When using a cleanser on children, it is important to find one that is mild and will not irritate their skin. Just because a product says "for children" does not indicate mildness, and may be for marketing purposes only.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing Products

What is sodium cocoate made from?
As its name suggests, sodium cocoate is derived from coconut oil. It is essentially the salt (sodium...
Why should I avoid cleansers or shampoos that contain sulfates?
Cybele Fishman, MDCybele Fishman, MD
You should avoid using cleansers or shampoos that contain sulfates because they are alkaline, as opp...
What is sodium isethionate?
Sodium isethionate is a cleansing ingredient that is derived from coconut oil, and it helps to remov...
What Should I Keep in Mind When Using aPower Facial Cleanser?