Are there differences in the type of cloth used in face cleansing wipes?

Face cleansing cloths can include open-weave and closed-weave varieties. The wider the weaves are, the softer the wipes should be. Closed-weave wipes are better for exfoliating the skin, especially if it is oily.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing Products

How do cleansers made with syndets affect my skin?
Cleansers made with syndets, or synthetic detergents, are gentler on skin than regular soaps. Syndet...
Should I use body wash or bar soap to cleanse my body?
If you have dry skin, you may prefer to use a non-soap cleanser to wash your skin instead of a b...
What is a pH balanced skin care product?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
The product is compatible with the neutral pH of the skin, so it won't react with it adversely. Some...
Can I use a makeup remover with alcohol or anti-aging ingredients?
Try to stay away from these two ingredients as alcohol affects your skin's ability to retain moistur...