What is the best product to use to clean your hands?

Karen L. Gorton, PhD, MS, RN
Emergency Room Nursing
Soap, water and friction are the best product to use to clean your hands. Wet your hands prior to applying the soap, apply soap and then rub your hands together in a virorous manner for at least 20 seconds, followed by a good rinse. You should then dry your hands completely. 

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing Products

When would I use a face cleansing wipe?
They can come in handy if you need a midday refresher to get rid of excess oil, want to wipe off mak...
Is there a danger to skin in using gluten containing products?
Amy JonesAmy Jones
If you have Celiac disease or gluten intolerance, it is important to know that the gluten molecule c...
Why should I use a moisturizing cleanser?
Many cleansers strip the skin of its natural moisture, which can cause it to become dry and irritate...
How do lipids in skin cleansers improve skin hydration?
Lipids in skin cleansers help to prevent moisture loss during and after washing. First, even after r...