How should I cleanse my skin if I have basal cell carcinoma?

If you have been diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma, follow all of your doctor's instructions for follow-up care. Basal cell carcinoma is a common form of skin cancer. Each patient with this disease has unique needs. Ask your doctor to give you a written explanation of all the steps you should follow to clean and care for your skin if you have basal cell carcinoma.

Continue Learning about Skin Cancers

3 Myths About Sunshine
3 Myths About Sunshine
Sunlight has a profound effect on our bodies, skin and even our mood. And while there's no shortage of information on how to stay safe in the sun, som...
What should I know about skin cancer?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
The following are five critical facts about skin cancer: Melanoma is the most common cancer in y...
Simple Ways to Spot Skin Cancer
Simple Ways to Spot Skin CancerSimple Ways to Spot Skin CancerSimple Ways to Spot Skin CancerSimple Ways to Spot Skin Cancer
Do you know the signs and symptoms of melanoma? Learn how to spot them at home using everyday items.
Prevent Skin Cancer With Lemon Zest
Prevent Skin Cancer With Lemon Zest