Should I talk to my doctor about my skin cancer symptoms?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing
If you notice symptoms of skin cancer, you should talk to your doctor. Symptoms that look like skin cancer may actually be caused by another condition, but if you notice any changes that are worrisome, it's a good idea to see your doctor. The earlier skin cancer is diagnosed and treated, the more likely your chance for a full recovery.

Continue Learning about Skin Cancers

Simple Ways to Spot Skin Cancer
Simple Ways to Spot Skin CancerSimple Ways to Spot Skin CancerSimple Ways to Spot Skin CancerSimple Ways to Spot Skin Cancer
Do you know the signs and symptoms of melanoma? Learn how to spot them at home using everyday items. Using sunscreen is one basic way to protect your...
Surprising Spots to Check for Skin Cancer
Surprising Spots to Check for Skin CancerSurprising Spots to Check for Skin CancerSurprising Spots to Check for Skin CancerSurprising Spots to Check for Skin Cancer
Don't overlook these often-missed places where skin cancer can lurk. The facts sound scary: one in five Americans will get skin cancer. Deadly melanom...
What Really Works to Fight Skin Cancer
What Really Works to Fight Skin CancerWhat Really Works to Fight Skin CancerWhat Really Works to Fight Skin CancerWhat Really Works to Fight Skin Cancer
Learn about the treatment options for skin cancer. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with skin cancer, either recently or in the past, one of y...
Prevent Skin Cancer With Lemon Zest
Prevent Skin Cancer With Lemon Zest