Will petroleum jelly clog my pores?

Petroleum jelly is classified as non-comedogenic, meaning it won't clog pores.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

How to Handle 4 Common Skin Problems
How to Handle 4 Common Skin Problems
Crow's feet, eye bags, frown lines, and liver spots. You can't turn back the clock, but you can hide the hands a little. First, always protect your s...
What should I do if I have moles?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Since moles can turn cancerous, it’s important that you’re screened yearly by a board-certified derm...
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
These common skin problems can sometimes be embarrassing. Here are six different issues and how to solve them.
How Can I Make My Skin Glow?
How Can I Make My Skin Glow?