Why do I have extra nipples?

Two nipples are the norm for most humans, but some people have extras. In this video, Dr. Oz interviews a woman with nine nipples and explains how and why this happens.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Tell Me Why ... My Mole Grew Back
Tell Me Why ... My Mole Grew Back
People get moles removed for a handful of reasons. Sometimes it’s purely cosmetic, other times it’s because the mole shows signs of potential skin can...
How can excessive sweating irritate my skin?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
Excessive sweating is the secretion of sweat in amounts greater than normal, which does occur for so...
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?