When should I speak to my doctor about my congenital mole?

If you have a congenital mole, you should have your doctor look at it at every well visit to make sure there are no dangerous signs in the mole. Make an appointment to see your doctor if there are any changes, itching, bleeding or growing of the mole.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
These common skin problems can sometimes be embarrassing. Here are six different issues and how to solve them. Of all the weird, wacky issues that hum...
Are Organic Skin Care Products More Effective Than Synthetic Ones?
How Can Laser Treatments Help My Skin?
How Can Laser Treatments Help My Skin?
How Can I Stop Making Facial Expressions That Cause Wrinkles?