What should I look for on the labels of my makeup?

It's good to look for makeup that is labeled either non-comedogenic or non-acnegenic. These terms mean they won't clog pores.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Look Radiant With These Expert-Approved Skin Treatments
Who wouldn’t want smoother, wrinkle-free skin? According to a report from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) Botox (Botulinum Toxin Type ...
What can I do to improve facial blotches?
Blotchiness can be caused by a number of conditions. Talking to your dermatologist will help you...
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
These common skin problems can sometimes be embarrassing. Here are six different issues and how to solve them.
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?