What types of products are available to treat large pores?

Retinol -- a form of vitamin A -- appears to tighten skin, therefore reducing the appearance of your pores. Other substances, such as vitamin C and alpha or beta hydroxy acids, also may help the appearance of your pores.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

How to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body Parts
How to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body Parts
Avoid breakouts, rough, dry skin and more with these easy skin care tips. You probably have a morning and nightly skin care routine that includes clea...
How Can I Reverse the Signs of Aging On My Face?
What Are the Common Types of Chemical or Acid Peels?
What Causes Dark Under-Eye Circles?
What Causes Dark Under-Eye Circles?