What are possible complications of an atypical mole?

Atypical moles are often harmless, but in some cases they can turn cancerous. The risk of skin cancer rises if you have many atypical moles, and if you have close relatives who have been diagnosed with melanoma, a form of skin cancer. Atypical moles are small growths on the skin. They are usually tan or brown and have an irregular or uneven shape. If you have any suspicious spots or growths on your skin, be sure to consult a dermatologist.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Delicious Skin Saver
Delicious Skin Saver
Why is it that the minute cold weather hits, your skin gets dry and chapped? Partly because the colder the air, the less moisture skin can hold. But a...
Why am I getting cellulite?
You may be getting cellulite because you may not be able to avoid it. You can try to minimize cellul...
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
How Can I Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite?