What is sweat?

Sweat is a salty fluid that acts as a cooling agent for the body. Unfortunately, when mixed with bacteria on the skin, sweat can produce what we know as body odor.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Dr. Amy's 7 Habits for Healthy Skin
Dr. Amy's 7 Habits for Healthy Skin
Wondering what you can do to nurture vibrant, healthy skin from the inside out? Tackle stress! Make Dr. Amy's seven habits—which are the heart and sou...
What is hyperhidrosis?
Dr. Lyall A. Gorenstein, MDDr. Lyall A. Gorenstein, MD
Hyperhidrosis is a relatively common problem that affects many people. Although sweating is a normal...
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?