What if my sensitive skin gets worse?

If your skin is becoming more irritated and sensitive, it is recommended that you stop all skin care product usage and consult your dermatologist.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Tell Me Why ... My Mole Grew Back
Tell Me Why ... My Mole Grew Back
People get moles removed for a handful of reasons. Sometimes it’s purely cosmetic, other times it’s because the mole shows signs of potential skin can...
Does darker skin age more slowly?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
The greater amount of melanin in darker skin tones can preserve the youthful look of your skin longe...
6 Ways to Prevent Dry Skin
6 Ways to Prevent Dry Skin6 Ways to Prevent Dry Skin6 Ways to Prevent Dry Skin6 Ways to Prevent Dry Skin
Keep your skin hydrated with these simple tips from a dermatologist.
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?