What do I do if I have sensitive skin?

Sensitive skin is especially prone to irritation and redness. Maintaining a daily regimen of mild cleansing and moisturizing with hypoallergenic products can be helpful. Avoid using regular soaps, which can aggravate sensitive skin.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

10 Top Tips to Save Your Skin
10 Top Tips to Save Your Skin
There’s nothing like hearing the word “suspicious” applied to an innocent-looking mole to get you thinking about sun safety. Growing up in California ...
What are the biofeedback mechanisms going on in the skin?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
There are definitely amazing biofeedback mechanisms going on in your skin all the time. Those tirele...
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
These common skin problems can sometimes be embarrassing. Here are six different issues and how to solve them.
Is There an Eye Cream with Caffeine for Puffy Eyes?