What can I do to soothe my sunburned lips?

Watch to learn how to soothe parched, sunburned lips.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Getting Your Skin Ready for the Big Reveal
Recently the women of the daytime TV show The Talk decided to begin their season au naturel—no makeup, no wigs, no fake eyelashes, nada (not even glos...
How can I prevent puffy eyes?
Dr. Ellen S. Marmur, MDDr. Ellen S. Marmur, MD
  If you have puffy eyes, you are either retaining water or not draining it normally. Remember that...
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
These common skin problems can sometimes be embarrassing. Here are six different issues and how to solve them.
How Does Stress Affect the Skin?
How Does Stress Affect the Skin?