What are botanical skin care products?

Botanicals include skin care products derived from plants such as algae, aloe vera, evening primrose oil, grape seed extract, green tea, ginger, soy, silk proteins, avocado oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, witch hazel, soya oil, beeswax (cera alba), and linoleic, palmitic, and oleic acids. They are said to have skin-enhancing properties when applied topically.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

10 Top Tips to Save Your Skin
10 Top Tips to Save Your Skin
There’s nothing like hearing the word “suspicious” applied to an innocent-looking mole to get you thinking about sun safety. Growing up in California ...
What kind of creams can I use to improve my buttocks’ appearance?
You can improve the appearance of your buttocks with a fanny facial. Coffee grinds are the main ingr...
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
These common skin problems can sometimes be embarrassing. Here are six different issues and how to solve them.
Does Indulging In Chocolate, Junk Food, and Fatty Meals Cause Acne?