How does my skin type affect how frequently I should wash my face?

It is important for people with oily skin to remove excess oil and dirt, but this does not necessarily mean they should wash their skin more often. People with sensitive or dry skin should not wash their face more than once a day, to prevent irritation.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Skin Care

Skin Care

Blueberries, dark chocolate and sunscreen are three things you need to keep skin beautiful, supple and smooth. Antioxidant-rich foods such as berries, dark chocolate, cantaloupe, citrus fruits and leafy greens provide the vitamins ...

you need for skins elasticity. Avoiding smoking prevents premature aging. But the number-one way to keep skin gorgeous is to stay out of the sun and away from tanning beds. The suns radiation causes skin damage, including wrinkles, age spots and skin cancer. Use a sunscreen that protects against UVA and UVB rays in an SPF of 15 or higher, and reapply often.