How does my skin type affect how frequently I should wash my face?

It is important for people with oily skin to remove excess oil and dirt, but this does not necessarily mean they should wash their skin more often. People with sensitive or dry skin should not wash their face more than once a day, to prevent irritation.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Keep Your Skin and Sinuses Healthy This Winter
This winter you can still hear Dean Martin in TV commercials crooning "Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful," which pre...
What are some benefits of no-rinse cleansers?
No-rinse cleansers can save you some time if you're on the go, and they come in handy if you just wa...
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
These common skin problems can sometimes be embarrassing. Here are six different issues and how to solve them.
Does Hyaluronic Acid Help with Aging Skin?