Should I see a doctor if my sweating seems more than normal?

Susan Evans
Dermatology
If you believe that you sweat excessively compared to other people, or if your sweating or body odor has changed in nature, you may want to consider seeing your doctor.  Sometimes these changes can indicate a medical problem that should be evaluated.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

How to Keep Your Humidifier, and Your Skin, Healthy
South America’s Atacama Desert -- a 41,000 square mile expanse stretching from Peru to Chile -- gets four inches of rain EVERY THOUSAND YEARS! And you...
Why does fake gold turn skin green?
Copper is the most common metal mixed with gold to make inexpensive "gold" jewelry. When you perspir...
7 Expert-Approved Skin Care Secrets to Live By
7 Expert-Approved Skin Care Secrets to Live By7 Expert-Approved Skin Care Secrets to Live By7 Expert-Approved Skin Care Secrets to Live By7 Expert-Approved Skin Care Secrets to Live By
Take better care of your skin with these quick lessons from a dermatologist.
Is There an Eye Cream with Caffeine for Puffy Eyes?