Can't I just pop a pill to help my skin?

Some vitamins and minerals can affect the skin. Vitamins C, E, A, B and K, for example, have all been found to have a positive effect on skin texture. Of course, these supplements can't replace a healthy, balanced diet.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Can Immunotherapy Treat Skin Cancer?
Can Immunotherapy Treat Skin Cancer?
Immunotherapy is a category of cancer treatment that helps the body’s natural immune system fight cancer. It has been called “the fourth pillar” of ca...
What if my sensitive skin gets worse?
If your skin is becoming more irritated and sensitive, it is recommended that you stop all skin care...
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
These common skin problems can sometimes be embarrassing. Here are six different issues and how to solve them.
What Causes Dark Under-Eye Circles?
What Causes Dark Under-Eye Circles?