What is the most effective treatment for cellulite?

Haideh Hirmand, MD
Plastic Surgery
Effective treatments for cellulite attack different components of cellulite at the same time, like radiofrequency treatments that use suction. In this video, plastic surgeon Haideh Hirmand, MD, explains the latest techniques for treating cellulite.

Although no cellulite treatment is permanent, creams and other salves that contain three common ingredients can improve the appearance of your skin. Find out what these three critical ingredients are in this video with dermatologist Heidi Waldorf, MD.

Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Mehmet Oz about cellulite treatments.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Keep Your Skin and Sinuses Healthy This Winter
This winter you can still hear Dean Martin in TV commercials crooning "Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful," which pre...
How do sex hormones affect the skin?
Male and female sex hormones affect the skin in a number of ways. Testosterone and other male hormon...
10 Bizarre Beauty Treatments You Won’t Believe Actually Exist
10 Bizarre Beauty Treatments You Won’t Believe Actually Exist10 Bizarre Beauty Treatments You Won’t Believe Actually Exist10 Bizarre Beauty Treatments You Won’t Believe Actually Exist10 Bizarre Beauty Treatments You Won’t Believe Actually Exist
Get the facts about vampire facials, cryotherapy, fish pedicures and other strange spa trends.
How Can I Get Rid of Fine Lines and Wrinkles on My Skin?