Is it true that lip balm is addictive?

There is no evidence that lip balm is actually addictive. Rumors abound that ingredients like camphor, menthol and phenol actually act as drying agents on lips. There is no evidence that these ingredients actually dry the skin of lips, nor is any lip balm considered addictive.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

7 Expert-Approved Skin Care Secrets to Live By
7 Expert-Approved Skin Care Secrets to Live By7 Expert-Approved Skin Care Secrets to Live By7 Expert-Approved Skin Care Secrets to Live By7 Expert-Approved Skin Care Secrets to Live By
Take better care of your skin with these quick lessons from a dermatologist. It’s no secret that drinking more water, getting a good night’s sleep and...
How Can Laser Treatments Help My Skin?
How Can Laser Treatments Help My Skin?
Is There an Eye Cream with Caffeine for Puffy Eyes?
What Causes Dark Under-Eye Circles?
What Causes Dark Under-Eye Circles?